Photo one: Hanging out at the air port before i had to leave
Photo two: family photo, Photo three: hehe....wine. Lots and lots of left over bottles...i could make a fortune from those things!! Picture five: In the secret garden. Photo four: artsy shot of my home (my room is the window set furthest to the right in the red brick section: just incase you come and visit...and throw pebbles at my window) there will be more to come
ewwwww you didnt shower until today???? hahahahahahaha.
ReplyDeletesuper pics.
love julia.
Alli, is looks so sweet there. The tree roots look like something out of Lord of the Rings!
ReplyDeleteBoy number 3 - Matt
Wow...I decided I'd better check out the blog, and was AMAZED with all the stories that popped up! That house is crazy. I was so impressed that I called my mom in right away to come see the pictures...I am so glad that things are going well- I'll stay tuned for more...
ReplyDeletexoxox
Kerith
oh my gosh you lucky girl! Could you ask for a more beautiful place for your adventure!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Alli! I am glad you are having a good time. Keep up the wonderful stories, they keep me at the edge of my seat!
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!
Malcolm