Monday, 25 October 2010

Hands in your pockets

At this very moment I am sitting in a library window people watching, while I wait to go for a 'coffee' with someone. And I have made a little discovery while people-watching, so here it is:

People walking on a university campus 98% of the time have something in their hands while they walk. They either have a mobile phone, a warm drink, a coat, a binder, a bag, someone else's hand or they have their hands in their pockets.

Now that I have poisoned your mind with this thought, you will become overwhelmingly aware of what people are doing with their hands while they walk.

It is just something I felt like sharing with you today...let me know what you think about this, have you began to people watch, is it true?

have a great monday.
-alli

No comments:

Post a Comment