But today was good! Sarah and Juan took the children out to Midhurst to play at a Thomas the Tank engine store...while Carolin and I (yet again) got to explore a new town! (well actually the town is about a billion years old...but its new to us) I loved it. I may have found a potenial prom dress shop...its a little shop that is absolutely 'wicked!' well thats its name! But its sun dresses are absolutely beautiful and unique and *takes a deep breah...Fabulous! So i'll have to keep checking in there when i go to midhurst to see if any are 'prom-worthy'. We also found an awesome 'coffee house' in a little corner of town which i have fallen inlove with!! It will be my new GCB (but in England)
Then this afternoon Caro and I laid in bed and just read our books...the children were sleeping and she had a day off..so I just relaxed, in her room. It was quite nice. I am reading the book PAY IT FORWARD right now, and oh my goodness. I cant put it down. It is such a good book!! Read it. Everyone read it.
So after the reading I was asked to go muck out the fields (normally I do that with my lovely Fay...But she's at home for the weekend eating cheese and pineapples and MACDonalds, so I had to do it solo) ...as menioned before it was raining...so it would be rather long and tedious with just me a rake and a wheelbarrow...SO they lent me the quad bike for the journey!! It was awesome! Me the outdoors and the bike full of petrol. Fay taught me the ropes of mucking the fields and driving the green machine...soo I was set. **let me say, Reversing with that thing and its little trailer is absolutely impossible though. UGH I struggled with it for so long, I just gave up and took the trailer off and pulled it poop and all into the muckheep..Muscle woman i tell you..Kidding. I need more pratice in that area....But: I actually loved my time outside today. Me, the wilderness, my thoughts and poo. I spent a lot of time making up stories in my head as to what i was going to write about tonight, or a potential book Fay thinks i should write about 'my journey in england'....but do i remember those things now? nope. But thats ok...its past ten o'clock. It was really refreshing though. Some of the time i sang songs.. since the group is in Ecuador right now i sang songs from camp there and such...but it was nice. The time was well spent i'd say. **Fay I even moved some of the muck-heep back for you!!
Well, my stories today we're not soo brilliant i know...but tomorrow I am going to London with Phil and Debbie and their son Sam...who i have yet to meet. We're going to a church tomorrow night in London where there's sweet worship and huge congregation and young people (first experience with younger church go-ers since i've came!!) and some pretty well known singer'songwriters go there aswell i think...So thats pretty cool.
But I should have some stories of London, my first experinces with that and my long car ride to the big ol' city. My first impressions with worship here...and busy streets driving on the wrong side of the road. Woohoo. Fun times.
BUT i hope everyone at home is doing well! Dad I hope your swim meet went well...And Sagar I want to see the videos of Indisha!! Kabi, congrats on the Smile award!! Matt...enjoy your present!
to all a good night
-the poop smith
I hope London is awesome for you tomorrow. Give a big thanks to Debbie and Phil for taking you under their wing......that is a big deal for me!!
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams...of poop mucking and other fine things!
Here is a goodnight kiss on the top of your head X
Love Mum
So you like to fling poop around now? I'm surprisingly jealous of that. To get alone with my thoughts and raking poop would be so relaxing, except the occasional waft of smell, but one can get past that.
ReplyDelete#3 Matt
Well matt, there is something wonderful about that!! My nose is still plugged up so i cant smell anything! Its brilliant!! Thanks for the kiss mum.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey alli!!! sorry no talk in a long time! indisa night went very well and hey you and kabi both won best smile just as you and i both won "most likely to benefit mankind" along with malcolm winning that too! and hey just to let you know indisa night went superb! and as soon as the dvd's are out i'll send one to you in a package! miss you!
ReplyDelete