I am excited and slightly nervous as to what this year will bring. I am currently in a part of life I have not really experienced or 'lived out' before. I am a student, living in ONE place, I guess you could say I am settled and slightly anchored into my routine and life [for the time being].
For the first time in quite a few years, I have been in one country for one whole year. I have now spent the longest time in one country, than I have in years. I have been spending 10 months here, 10 months there, but really for one WHOLE year, I've just completed it. I feel as if I need a badge or something, to mark this day in my life!
Books, studying, gym, house sitting, community, local adventures... these are all things which I KNOW I will be doing this year....but what it all will look like is still a mystery to me.
Happy New Year.
alli
No comments:
Post a Comment