Monday, 10 January 2011

matrimony

Hello! Are you in the mood for love? Well, these next photos are fullll of love. On December 23rd I had the opportunity to take pictures at a friends wedding. So of course, I jumped at the opportunity and I was able to take some sweet pics, along side two other photographers who I look up to, along with their great creativity and personalities we had a sweet day!The wedding was a beautiful morning wedding. Initially it was supposed to be out doors, but unlike 'Nova Scotian' weather, it rained. (just kidding, Nova Scotian weather is as predictable as a feather in the wind) So the ceremony happened indoors. After the ceremony and breakfast, we all went outside and took some pictures in the perfectly-lit cloudy sky. It was a wee bit chilly, but everyone had a good time nonetheless.


Jill + Jamal Rahhali, December 23rd 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alli... Those pictures are gorgeous. I love them a lot. Looks like you've done an amazing job :)
    Love you lots,
    caro

    ReplyDelete