Wednesday, 21 September 2011

cafe to chai


I recently discovered the saddest of news...well, maybe it isn't so sad to you. BUT for me, my taste buds are in mourning.

I believe I have an intolerance or maybe even an allergy to Coffee. Yes. Sad news I know. I am finding it hard not to grab a little pottery cup of cafe in the mornings when I come down and get ready for school...and I am finding it equally as hard when I am standing in line at my favourite coffee shops, and have to ask for a non-coffee drink. Sigh. I am sad.

Nevertheless I will survive. I will have to fall in love with another type of drink.

This little cappuccino was photographed at a little coffee shop in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, called Too if by Sea. It is a sweet busy little place on a street corner in downtown D-town. It is always full, and has a constant flow of people of all ages. They are well known for their incredibly huge crescents of various types, and their giant muffins and cookies.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day. And if you can, enjoy a delicious coffee on my behalf. I am about to go and boil some water, grab a few mint leaves from my garden and have a calming cup of home-made mint tea.

stop by and have one sometime...there is plenty to go around.

peace.
a.

1 comment:

  1. SO funny. When I actually opened my internet to order tickets for a visit to the opera I (obviously) read your blog and in the kitchen was waiting a cup of hot coffee for me - so I obviously drank it thinking of you. I think I've got something good for your tastebuds... Wait and see, my love.
    have a wonderful day. -caro

    ReplyDelete