Wednesday, 24 November 2010

my brother is intelligent.

Have you ever looked at one of your relatives and just felt so...proud of them? Looked at them and noticed that they were just a brilliant individual? Well---this boy of mine, my 'little' brotha is that person for me. If you look at this picture, you can just feel his brilliance pouring into your soul... (okay I may be being a little bit sarcastic right now, because of this staged photo of Nate for his First Day of school back in September) But I just love this photo.

His Red tie, His little golden wispy hairs, His vest, his Championship football ring from last year, those blue dreamy eyes, and yes, the darwin awards book in hand. He is one special individual and I love him to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. He he. we are going to be glad to have him on this side of the equator. i am sure he will leave his brilliant mark.

    ReplyDelete