Thursday, 26 November 2009

a change in the winds...

The winds have changed. The currents have up and lifted this little feather to a 'new place'. Well, maybe a place that is not so new. BUT a place that is different than expected. The wind has carried this little feather home!

I am writing from my Maritime home...Back in Nova Scotia. And life feels right.

There was an unexpected change in the 'winds' in my travels and it just was time to come home...I had traveled and seen the beauty in the Highlands and in the lives of my English (and German) friends and it just seemed right to come home. I say this with a smile.

Sometimes the wind picks me up...and does things that are unexpected. It doesn't make much sense really, BUT I know its right. I just follow the ties that It has on mt heart and I know life will make sense eventually if I trust myself to the Wind.

I am home, happy and back to life as I feel it should be right now. Back at Pier 1 pouring myself into the people and the pillows in the store. I have been able to catch up on life and friends who are dear to me...and I have been able to be a part of life here at home in a new beautiful way. I am content.

peace and love from this side of the sea.
-alli the drifting feather.

1 comment: