Friday, 6 November 2009

picture perfect!











Here are a few specially seclected snap shots of my adventures THUS far. I have chosen a few images of the beauty which I have experienced in my Scottish adventures. So please enjoy and more will come. I hope you breathe in the beauty and the greatness of each photo! Creation is brilliant!!!
*Image one: is the bridge in Stirling which William Wallace and the Scots beat the English on...one of the two times in history where the Scots won.
*Image two: Location: Fort William Scotland. I was hiking up the hills in FW and this is a mountain called Glenn Nevis. It is beautiful and always covered in clouds! I was actually caught in the rain and since I had Hamish I had to escape out of the rain so he wouldn't get wet. But isn't it beautiful?
*Image three: A brilliant Scottish sunset. I was travelling with Tristan and Harry two Auzzies and as we were journeying through the Highlands we came across a beautiful sunset. I was 'ooing and awing' so much that we stopped the car got out, and took some pictures. Golden delicious beauty.
*Image four: Location: the Isle of Skye. The boys and I made our way onto Skye one day just for a day trip. We had a picnic and took heaps of pictures. I love the beautiful blue mountains in the back ground. I love mountains.
*Image five: Location...middle of nowhere in the Highlands in Scotland, in a Highland cow field. Tristan and Harry are cattle farmers back in Auz. So they wanted to get real good pictures of these highland cows. I was ready just to take pictures from the road side...then all of a sudden the boys were IN the field! I was a bit apprehensive to get into the field too...but once Tristan sat on this huge cow, and she didn't move I knew I was ok! SO I got a picture with her too! (I was planning a good escape though just incase I needed to run!)
thanks for sharing your eyes with my adventures!!!
a feather
-alli


4 comments:

  1. Alli. these pictures are amazing.
    thankyou for putting them up!!
    I cant wait to talk to you to hear more stories.
    love you so much. be safe! j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, and more beautiful. And good choice on travelling with Aussies! I'm glad you are having such wonderful adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was just commenting on the fact you hadn't posted any pictures...THANK YOU!!! These are beautiful.
    SarahM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible Alli. I love this all. But i can't wait until you are home so we can hang out and chat about your adventures. love you.

    ReplyDelete