Monday, 2 December 2013

A snap shot....

I know, I know, I have yet again neglected you all over the past couple of months, one would think this is almost a trend or something....nevertheless I have NOT forgotten you, and I have gathered a few shots from the past few months for you to enjoy. 

Photo credit to Kate Bustin--Our final evening together as a the MBC Summer Staff of 2013

One of my favourite views while entering the chapel this past summer

A view like no other...

I like camp fires...and blue skies

I tried growing a little mint plant this summer....but a caterpillar got it!

Autumn flowers on our back deck

A sunrise from my back deck

A face I have come to adore...she and I are two peas in a pod

I ran a 5k race in PEI with my sister and a friend and this was the view on the way home!

The simplest cloud in the cloud shape game...I spy a WAVE

A beautiful autumn sky

One morning after dropping Mum off at the work, I stopped by the Public gardens as the sun came up!

My mum is the best! A munchkin from OZ in my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment