Wednesday, 2 April 2014

photo teaser

I recently was in Haiti...and I DO hope to tell you more about it once the chaos of uni settles out next week....but in the mean time, here are a few teaser shots for you...of my adventures in Grande Goave. 
Bluest of blues..and a sketch pharmacy 

a photo-mishap but its artsy and I like it

Morning sun behind the mango tree

the timones (children) coming in for school 

perfectly posed little buddy in blue 

amazing colours

worlds apart 

an easter-esk photo...palms and a donkey
I really do hope to be good about tell you more about the journey I took to Haiti next week! I need to do it before I am off again...this time to Uganda (more about that here) I give you permission to nag me, if I haven't written anything, or posted more photos!

its back to the books for me though...I have four finals in the next 5 days...fun fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alli—Love the "worlds apart" shot!
    And re: the last shot—just confirmed that "burro" is "donkey" in Spanish. haha
    Looking forward to updates from Uganda!
    Cheers, TK

    ReplyDelete