Monday, 10 June 2013

California Girls

   For those of you who did not know, recently I went on a mini caper to California with my friend Jenni. We decided last minute to go for a few weeks. We rented a car, booked our flights and away we went! Our adventures took us not only to California, but Arizona, Nevada and Utah as well.

   Here are a handful of photos from our two week adventure! Enjoy the beautiful eye candy of the cali coast, mountains and the painted deserts!
Sunrise in Half Moon Bay

One of my favourite desert stops

Yosemite. I absolutely loved it. 

In awe. 

Note to self: just because you are in the desert does not mean it is warm. 

I fell in love with the desert colours. 

I have never felt so small as I did standing in front of the Grand Canyon.  

My favourite colours 

Travel Buddies

Mountains in Morro Bay

Incredible forest. The mist moved mystically through the gnarly branches.

I LOVE lion seals. *please note the grinning one in the bottom right corner. 

Along the PCH (pacific coast highway)--it reminded me of the view from on top of the hill at Lawerencetown beach. 

I just had to. Now the people will know we were here. 

Along the PCH an incredible view. seriously incredible. 

Oh so happy. My Jenni and I

Stretching arms to Half Dome. 

When I see a Pier, I just want to go under it--for moments and views such as THIS. 

tattered star spangled banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment