Sunday, 20 January 2013

SOLD!


Well folks, I have some rather exciting news for the lot of you! Yesterday I officially sold one of my very own photographs!

I can now check it off my dream list-- selling one of my own prints. 

Over Christmas I was commissioned by a family friend to pick a photo for them, and to have it enlarged and framed for them. SO I picked this shot, that you can see above.

The bridge is in Sackville New Brunswick. I went there a few summers ago on a week off-adventure with the summer staff at Malagash. One morning I went out for a walk on my own with my Bible and Hamish, and I discovered this footbridge by the local duck pond. It was so peaceful and calm walking along the old worn boards. I loved it.


 The scene above, in my mind is so easy to get lost in;  day dreaming of a journey down the path to the unknown world beyond what you can see amidst the birch forest.

Size of the print: 18x22" (framed and matted, 22x24")

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment