Saturday, 16 January 2010

A tropical glance




For the Holidays our fam set off on an adventure to Florida and the Bahamas. Well, it was an adventure. We tried out new things, like being major tourists, we went on a cruise, we swam in southern shores, we flew on planes together, went to Disney....ah so many things...And it was wonderful!

It was so nice being able to just spend a whole week alone with our family. We were all together for the first time in a long while, just the six of us. There was no one calling us in a million different directions---we were able to go to sleep at seven-thirty at night, curled up in front of televisions and just enjoying each others company. It was great. I love my family.

Here are a few shots from one of the beaches in Florida we went to. We decided to feed our grapes to seagulls...and I ended up being bombarded by sooo many gulls, and I decided to make a photo shoot of it. SO here are more bird shots. Close ups, It was a beautiful and scary little adventure but I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment