I was sitting eating a Solero bar with Nadine, taking some photos with Hamish (the camera) and I saw a pigeon...I thought it looked sweet sitting looking out to sea, wondering what thoughts and dreams were flowing through its little mind...wondering really what DO pigeons think about, when all of a sudden WAMO there was another pigeon apparently not on the same brainwave as this one pigeon and myself....it came down and started DIVE BOMBING the poor little thing!!! (who knows maybe it was sending out hate mail thoughts to this other bird...)
The other bird sure didn't like this one pigeon, and they broke out in clawing and swooping and soaring. Luckily I captured a few of the attacks so I hope you enjoy them!! They make me laugh when I think of it, and wonder how on earth sometimes Hamish and I can capture such simple little things without even trying. He's a wonderful side-kick camera...and he teaches me all I need to know about capturing moments in a still frame.
I hope you enjoy them!!
a feather.
a
e
At last, photographical evidence that pigeons are, in fact, ninjas. Thank you.
ReplyDelete