I am flying through life on the back of a feather. Catching the tails of the passing Wind. Waiting just waiting to see what and where the Wind will bring me next.
Friday, 5 September 2008
wall flowers
This is a little photo opp which i find quite great...waiting for sarah to get a pay-stub for our car...I asked Christopher and Livs to be 'wall flowers' and this is what they did for me...
Oh Alli... These pictures are gorgeous. They seem so much more grown up then when i last saw them. And Christopher is still my little cute boy. I thought i dont miss them (and you!!) too much but now that i see these pictures... I wanna be with them. And you. :( I love you!!
We will have fun with them!
ReplyDeleteLove dad
Oh Alli... These pictures are gorgeous. They seem so much more grown up then when i last saw them.
ReplyDeleteAnd Christopher is still my little cute boy.
I thought i dont miss them (and you!!) too much but now that i see these pictures... I wanna be with them. And you. :(
I love you!!