Hello everyone, I am SO sorry i have been a terrible blog-updater...terrible.
I feel as if i should go to a bloggers group for bad writers...and it would be like this...
'Hi, my name is alli (group says 'hi alli') and i havent written a blog in three weeks.' (group starts muttering to oneanother and when the gasping and little conversations about my lack of writing ends...they say welcome to the group, and clap.)
I feel as if i should go to a bloggers group for bad writers...and it would be like this...
'Hi, my name is alli (group says 'hi alli') and i havent written a blog in three weeks.' (group starts muttering to oneanother and when the gasping and little conversations about my lack of writing ends...they say welcome to the group, and clap.)
I Am a little exhausted today after a long day in London at the Natural History Museum...BUT here is a little jot note session of what's happened since i've arrived and last blogged.
*Christopher and Olivia turned three...had a huge party. It was great. At the party i was turned into a bunny...AND I had a majorly huge balloon fight with about 15-20 children under the age of 5.
*Carolin went back to Germany. (HEART BROKEN)
*I spent a little bit of time alone again, but it was good.
*The naughty children are back into being better children for the most part.. Cracking the whip sound.
*Carolin went back to Germany. (HEART BROKEN)
*I spent a little bit of time alone again, but it was good.
*The naughty children are back into being better children for the most part.. Cracking the whip sound.
*A new girl by the name of Nadine has come to help me, which is incredibly wonderful and super.
*I got to know a girl from Germany...but she has returned to Germany, but we had some pretty great times together. We made lots of food, and went to Portsmouth...and just chilled. It was good.
*i've made a few tasty meals...which i'm rather happy about since i am not killing off the people i live with.
*i've wandered around lots of places bare foot...and i love it.
*I went to Chichester with Mike, Caro's boyfriend and we wandered around and (i was barefoot) and we enjoyed the sunshine, and tasty treats.
*I had to launch myself from a full-speed galloping horse...like in the movies. I only have a few scrapes and bruises now, and i'm healing quite well. I have some pretty good scars now though!! (whoo hoo crossing something off my england-to-do-list --Getting England scar)
*I got to go to a Thai festival this week...was roped into dancing along with all the thai women...then escaped from the mass of dancing people to photograph and regain my natural facial colour from scarlet red...(i'm not so good at thai-dancing)
-at the festival i had the best coconut ice cream ever in my life. BUt also i got stung by a wasp on my lip...so the ice cream felt wonderful as well as tasted like a dream in a cup.
*I went to London today...and so here are a few photos of the past month.
I will write better stories some time soon...when i can gather my brain thoughts into one good blog.
from the blogger who has now returned to blogging...
-alli
I was so excited to check your blog today and find a new entry.....good job....I've missed reading your updates! You made my day.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you soon!
Love Mum
"hi bruceeeee"...
ReplyDeleteI heart you, Alli. Thankyou for the update, it was super. Is super. present tense. I miss you. also continuous present tense.
I heart english. lies.
be good.
You are so funny
ReplyDeletelike a bunny
Miss you funita