I will write much more about my last few weeks in the maritimes, but I just wanted to 'check in' with you all just to let you know I arrived in England alright, and I'm save and alive.
It feels good to get back into routine and life again...but there have been a few changes around. For instance...N A U G H T Y children. the kids have got a little off tilt while i was away...and they're really bad these days. But I am 'cracking my whip' and they're getting back into shape. Carolin is inlove which I love...and is out with her boyfriend quite often, which is great!! but she leaves soon to go home to Germany so thats no fun. And I am now riding more horses now! I am still riding Dylan my ol' trusty steed...but there is a bit of adventure now and a bit of adventure and a lot of the unknown when I go out now.. I am riding the youngsters...soo thats interesting and change.
But you will hear more about it as time goes on. I have the day off today. YESSS and it is greatly needed since i've been going non-stop for the past few days just getting back into life here. So i am going to spend the next few hours vegetating by our pool with a novel and peace and quiet.
Thanks for all your prayers and hangouts whilst i was home.
miss you all! A better update will come soon.
-alli
Happy SUmmer!!
Happy Summer to you as well! Glad that you are settled back safe and sound~ can't wait to read more of your chronicles as the fall gets underway...
ReplyDelete