I can Finally Breathe!! Deep, Full, Refreshed, absolutely content breaths. I Alli Churchill a lover of the ocean finally got my chance to see the OCEAN for the first time in eight oceanless weeks!! Yesterday morning I awoke to Carolin knocking at my door...Now...it was my day off so i tried my hardest to ignore the loud rattittatting at my door...but when it didnt stop, i finally awknowledged it...And she gleefully informed me that I WAS GOING TO THE SEA! Now, I wish my inital reaction was glee and joy, but I had no intention of getting out of bed...but I did! And I ran around my room and gathered all my 'beachy' things for the morning and ran out to the car completely excited for my beach sighting!
I wasnt sure what to do first, I am so proud of myself from not absolutely exploding with excitement into a million of pieces all over the beach. I wanted to go take pictures, i wanted to dance, i wanted to jump, leap, splash..It was like all these things i had longed to do, were at my fingertips...the end of my toes, and I could do them! But the brilliance of it all I just didnt know where to start it all! SO I took pictures.
There were these beautiful brilliantly brightly painted beach huts (alliteration much) along the whole top of the beach, and I set out and photographed them. Then i went down onto the beach. My toes completely content with being covered in white sticky sand. Instead of walking, i skipped down to the sea and let my toes and my mind just re-unite with the ocean. It was suprisingly warm! SO I waded along the shore in the water. As I was wading, this man and his son came and asked me where to get some local tea...Me not actually knowing had to politely tell him i wasnt from around there so i was unsure...wished him the best of luck and thanked him for thinking i was a seashore local! It was lovely.
I wish that there are things in your lives, which bring you such joy as the ocean brings me. Something that is just so utterly beautiful, huge and vast as the ocean...which brings your soul to complete contentment and peace. My wish and prayer for you is that you can find something that brings your life and mind the peace it deserves. Go out and find it. Take your time and just be free to be whatever you want! Dream, be refined, refilled and refreshed.
wandering down the beach never felt so good and freeing. From the girl who now can say she's just across the sea...alli.
have a beautiful day! (I've now been here eight weeks today!..and how are your letters coming?)
Go and share your life and love someone today. Love must be sincere...I challange you to love someone whom you would not find it easiest to love today...love is boundless and can stretch further than you even believe!
Well I must say I'm pretty glad you didn't explode all over the beach, that would have been quite a mess and the day wouldn't have been quite so nice. That was actually such a good read Alli and really inspiring, and I hope the rest of your week you can keep that refreshed feeling and you'll have to renew it with an other trip to the beach soon!
ReplyDelete