I thought that since I had been out taking pictures over the past few days, I would share them with you so that you can enjoy the warm colours along with me! I've been able to go out with Hamish quite often this week and just snap a few photos here and there between my studying sessions.
Jessie has been LOVING the warm weather as well. Since it is so nice, I have been reading out on my porch, so while I am outside, she has been able to be out doors more as well. Look at her face! Doesn't that seem like she is just having the time of her life? (maybe even a little bit of 'cheek' in that look as well)
I have a wonderful friend (you know who you are...Caro) who sent me delicious Chai mixes in the post recently so that I can enjoy my warm autumn beverages!! (because I can no longer drink coffee--tear-tear, my lovely Caro sent me this Chai and it is amazing!)I thought she would appreciate a photo of it in use, one sunny afternoon this past week.
I have a thing for reflections, and water, and maple leaves....so this photo is one of my fall favourites this year. I love the contrast of the dark water, the clouds overhead blurred in the dark water, and the brilliantly bright leaves which had beautifully decorated the water top. Even though its 'only water and leaves' there is just so much happening in the photo, I could look at it for hours.I hope to be able to take more photographs this coming weekend, since I have tomorrow off (Yay!) and Julia and her Dave are coming for a visit, and Nate has a game on Sunday as well, so it should be a photo-filled-weekend!!
I hope you all have a beautiful day, and I hope that the warm Nova Scotian weather can find you wherever you are...if it doesn't just dive into the photos above and pretend you are sitting in the sun along with the red leaves.
I need to do some studying, but I thought you would appreciate a little blog update.
the tired feather.
-alli
No comments:
Post a Comment