Thursday, 15 April 2010

The air is thick, and heavy the clouds feel as if they are going to pop any second. The clouds are so close that it looks like the air is moving. I am indoors listening to good ol' quiet music, sipping Green Chai Tea, wrapped up in a blanket waiting for an overseas skype coffee date. If I didn't have to go to work in an hour, I believe I could stay inside all day long. Reading books, writing letters and drinking endless cups of tea.

Although I love sunny days, sometimes its nice to have a good thick-foggy Nova Scotian day. A day where you don't feel like you HAVE to go out and entertain myself, or have to go DO something...a good lazy kind of day. It is like taking a long drive...it forces to you stop and relax, breathe and just be still.

Spring seems as if it has finally reached us in Hali, so here are a few snapshots of the beauty which the warmer weather has brought us....
buds and flowers
adventures to witness an Easter Sunrise
beauty.

Enjoy the April showers wherever you are........
-alli.

No comments:

Post a Comment