Monday, 27 July 2009

catch-up

Hello one and all!
I know it has been so long since I have last written.....SO much has happened since I last updated months ago....
I have traveled most of the way across my country with Keltie...I flew out to Regina SK. And then we drove back to Nova Scotia within a week to get home for camp. We had many adventures...some highlights from the trip were running out of gas in the middle of nowhere in Ontario and having to sleep in the truck. We were pulling a boat along with us as well....Lake Superior was incredible...and I got to meet some pretty awesome people along the way as well...

Once we were home I had one final week in my job taking care of Isaac which was a nice week, we had fun together! And then I had to photograph my cousins wedding. Now, I'm not just talking about a little picture here and there...I was the main photo gall. which was a wee bit intimidating. I actually was scared to death. BUT I think for the most part the wedding worked out. I have to practice indoor photo-stuff. But I think Hamish (my camera) and I captured a few good shots so thats good!! The day after the wedding I moved over to Malagash Bible camp...which is where I am currently residing...and where I am sitting writing to you right now.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job at the wedding! The pictures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete