
Last weekend I had the opportunity to hop over to the island for a 'weekend' visit with Jules one last time before we depart for Ecuador and then jump into camp life for the summer. It was a good little get-away. It was quiet and peaceful, which is JUST what I needed!
It was a pretty Jam-packed few days. We hung out and cleaned J's fridge, we napped, we went out to dinner at her boyfriends place, we went out for lunch *which I almost fell asleep at due to taking allergy meds before going out for lunch*--which led us to taking a nap.

We Went swimming and out for wings, we stayed up late and just enjoyed each others company...well I'm speaking on behalf of the both of us...but I'm sure she had a good time too! (how can one NOT have a good time when I'm around. JUST KIDDING) One of the days we went to a beach which was so sweet.

For those of you who have never been to Prince Edward Island the mud/dirt/sand is RED. The island is famous for three things, Ann(e) of Green Gables, Potatoes, and its Red Dirt. Its a great place. I love the contrast of colours while walking down the beach. On the day we went, it was overcast but it was so great. When the skies are overcast every colour just POPS and looks so vivid. I love it!

These photos ar the little collection of our beach adventure. So enjoy! And day dream about summer...beaches, sunshine, sand in the toes....ahh sigh. I cannot wait!

only two weeks until Ecuador...CRAZY
No comments:
Post a Comment